Photography is a playground and there aren’t any right or wrong ways to approach it. If it works, it works. If you have the time and the patience and aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty, then simple DIY hacks can achieve similar results to spending big bucks on advanced kits.
We have collected some of the best DIY camera solutions here and it will help you to take your photography to another level.
1. Use A Piece Of Cloth And A Cardboard To Create A Portable And Inexpensive Seamless Background System
2. Use A Plastic Bag For A Softbox Effec
3. Use A Towel As Video Slider
4. Get That Perfect Top-Down Photo For Your Instagram
5. Manipulate Visual Perception Using Forced Perspectives
6. Remove Tourists From Your Pictures Using These Simple Steps
7. Use A Sifter For A Genius Shadow Hack
8. Use Tinfoil To Create A Wall Of Bokeh
9. Don’t Be Afraid To Add Lights With Regular Bulbs
10. Cut Out A Heart Shape In A Cardboard For A Heart-Shaped Bokeh