Nowadays, artists who use their magnificent imagination and talent to illustrate modern society are the mainstream category that everybody seems to love. I wonder if this pieces even reaches the eyes of the big and the powerful who are ruling our countries because then it would mean something. Like a goal that is attained.
We have reached that point where creativity and the natural gift is used to show and teach people the real action happening behind closed curtains. I think its a very appealing and friendly way of telling our fellow humans of different parts of the world to see and listen to the details that haunt our future. Why don’t we do our part and help spread these illustrations, shall we? Enjoy!
1. Relationships consumed by the social status.
2. It’s all in the head and that’s where it ends.
3. Darth Vader walking down the aisle.
4. The never dying war between Apple and Android.
5. The folklore of monstrous bedtime stories.
6. Newton and gravity with a twist.
7. Never underestimate what you see in front of you.
8. The new age way of showing emotions.
9. Darwin’s Evolution against the Bible’s Adam and Eve.
10. Hobby becomes a carrier that ultimately sucks everything off of you.
11. True and honest love.
12. Santa can’t make it this year.
13. The milestone that Elon Musk is trying to achieve.
14. When the junior cuts the business and leaves you cold.
15. Reflecting the real spirit of insecurities.
16. Keep your eyes up here not down there.
17. The culture of luring in validations towards us.
18. Jesus on a donkey and the pope in his glass sealed vehicle.
19. Money can’t buy everything, but it can make them easier.
20. This one is deep.
Credit: Marco Melgrati