25 Creative Pieces Of Street Art Fusing With Nature
These street artists got creative and used natural elements, like grass, leaves, or trees in their work, and the results were so impressive! Check out this awesome gallery and share the fun with your friends!
1. This artist used already existing vegetation in this piece of street art.
2. I love how they used those branches as the portrait’s beard.
3. So creative! They used this small tree as the ostrich’s body to create a very cool piece of street art.
4. This artist used the tree as his graffiti’s hair. So amazing!
5. Art including natural elements! I love this graffiti!
6. When you use already existing vegetation in your art:
7. This piece of street art is so creative! I love how they used the leaves as hair.
8. How to turn a common plant into a gorgeous and creative piece of street art.
9. This is true art on a fence. I love how it includes the branch behind the fence in this street art installation.
10. This is such a cute graffiti idea! And I think it’s adorable how they included the plants in this piece of street art.
11. A gorgeous little girl graffiti picking up real flowers. This is one stunning example of creating art using nature.
12. The painted tree continues with the branches of a real tree. This is a beautiful piece of street art.
13. Simple and cool graffiti on the sidewalk. I love this creative idea!
14. This cool piece of street art shows a very cute alien cleaning the real leaves. So creative!
15. It’s so amazing how this artist turned some neglected vegetation into an impressive graffiti!
16. Such a fun idea! Using the grass as pompoms, this artist created a cute cheerleader on the sidewalk.
17. Using the trees as portraits’ hair is such a great idea!
18. This piece of street art turned an abandoned building into something worth seeing.
19. These flowers make the perfect hair for the portrait in this creative graffiti!
20. This creative graffiti uses ivy as the portrait’s hair. LOVE IT!
21. These flowers really complete this stunning art installation.
22. This creative piece of street art is a tribute to prince. So amazing!
23. A huge girl on a building watering a tree. Such a creative graffiti, and of such an impressive size!
24. You can’t even tell where the painted hair begins. I love this graffiti using plants.
25. This tiny graffiti by the stairs is so precious. I love it!
If you enjoyed these creative graffiti using plants ideas, check out this interesting gallery next:
error: Content is protected !!