I think we’ve come a long way from the times where we used to madly fall in love with romantic scenes from iconic movies. Back then, the highest form of entertainment was television, so you can imagine how it impacts innocent minds.
Movies and dramas are written and scripted by talented artists to try and capture the best version of all feelings and human emotions. That is why you get sad after watching The Notebook and say, “Why can’t I get a man like him?” And also the love scenes in the movies, which are just so ravishing and sultry that you try to imitate it but end up spending the night in the ER. Yep, not so cool and easy to copy, right?
Anyways, why don’t we go back in time a little and try to compare these beautiful scenes with our actual lives? It will be fun to see if you’ve actually tried some of it.
1. A sweet romantic moment on the railway tracks.
You kinda have to get the train schedule if you wanna stay alive.
2. Secret rendezvous in the ‘no noise’ section.
In reality, books just bury you in a pile.
3. Hastily gripping the stairs for some fun.
And you tumble down and break your crowns like Jack and Jill.
4. Looking all flowy and beautiful with the gorgeous partner.
You try but you realize drowning is also possible.
5. Romantic picnic somewhere in the countryside.
And did someone invited the bees?
6. The pillow talk after the love-making.
Yeah, just a long scene of awkward pauses.
7. They actually talk about how the action was.
And here you just end up googling on how to do better next time.
8. In movies, the conclusion is the best.
But in real life, it’s either fake or just a grumpy moment.
9. The dining table scene which excites everyone.
Oh here, you’ll find broken cups, cracking tables and physical pain.
10. Coming back home from a hot romantic date.
On this side of the world, the case is rather different.