Psychology suggests that when we are feeling down, we are more likely to put other people down and that strangely makes us feel better. But it looks like the people included in this list have angered Lady Luck herself. At Dnewswala we don not believe in bullying at all but we do believe that a little friendly laughter can resolve almost any situation. What do you think?
1. You are not going anywhere man.
2. So this actually just happened at my aunt’s house.
3. Perfect grilled cheese sandwich nevermind.
4. He looks devastated.
5. A second before…
6. Was this his punishment?
7. If it is fate it is fate.
8. My friend wanted to go to the Night of Museums but couldn’t leave his dog alone…
9. Oh look a lemon…
10. Bubblegum blanket.
11. This will teach you not to take food pictures for Instagram.
12. So my sister got her allergy test done and she was allergic to everything they tested for. Her worst reaction was to horses.
13. I attended a training event on trauma today. However, it was this sight that traumatized me all day.
14. I was always against ripped jeans.
15. Pretty sure my mom thinks she’s charging it…
16. It was designed, made, processed, shipped, received, and installed – and no one noticed something was a little bit off.
17. I never thought I’d be scared of chocolate chip cookies…
18. What a strange grocery choice…
19. A porcupine fell out of a tree and landed on her head.