16 Times People Showed Us True Fortitude
There’s nothing stronger than a person who is facing limitations, whether they be physical or mental, and who still turns them into their biggest strengths. These people can dance with one leg, pilot a plane with no arms, or beat depression and get outside. Nothing can destroy their spirit and positivity.
1. “We just got married! We are both blind and plan on moving to Boston this September!”
2. “Trying to get over depression, stopped sleeping on the couch, moved back into my room.”
3. “My own project: a racing wheel stand. I am disabled but I enjoyed putting it together.”
4. “Here’s another pic of my adventures. I met a horse!”
5. “Today I graduated college with a BA in vocal music and a 47% lung capacity.”
6. “People in crowds don’t see me and always run into me at night and at dusk. Hopefully, this will help.”
7. “This handicapped sign is broken in a way that it suits my disability.”
8. “Fighting my depression and anxiety with art — the largest painting I’ve ever done”
9. “A year ago, I was on disability and physically couldn’t walk up a single flight of stairs. Today I ran 3 miles!”
error: Content is protected !!