Recreating the Memories- This Group Is Sharing Their Past and Present Pics
Years pass by but memories are still there. To preserve those moments we invented photography as a way to stop the time. But thus the time can’t be brought back, instead, we may recreate the memories.
Rather it’s a silly moment capture in time or you are deadly sleeping in a weird position as a kid and your mom took a photo. Or you were just sitting in the grass with your love as most of the 80’s teens did these guys welcome it all.
It’s also amazing how many of the people featured in these photographs somehow still have the same outfit and that my friend is dedicated!
Of course, we collected a lot of them and brought them to you in hopes will make your day better. And why not inspire you to recreate your own.
For more content please check: r/PastAndPresentPics.
1. 40 Years Later…
2. Same Pride, Same Couple 25 Years Later (2017)
3. It’s All I Wanted For My 60th Birthday
4. The Most Poignant Pastandpresent Pic I’ve Seen To Date
5. Me As A Baby Wearing A Ridiculous Wig vs. Me At 21 With The Hair I Ended Up Growing
6. Couple At Woodstock 48 Hrs After They Met And 50 Years Later
error: Content is protected !!