18 People Who Opted for Plastic Surgery to Change Their Look and Improve Their Self-Esteem
Every one of us is unique and beautiful in our own way, regardless of appearance. However, we all have certain physical traits we feel insecure about and would like to change. Being satisfied with our appearance is something important that influences our confidence and self-esteem. That’s why, every day, more and more people dare to undergo different procedures to improve their aesthetics or their health.
At votreART, we decided to show you a selection of users who shared the before and after shots of their aesthetic treatments, with tons of self-love and happiness in the results.
1. “The first thing my first surgeon said was, ’We have to do this twice.’ So I’ve had 2 rhinoplasties.”
2. “8 mm sliding genioplasty, braces, buccal fat reduction, submental lipo, 1 ml lip filler, and botox — best money I’ve ever spent!”
© ****hinawesomeblonde / Reddit
3. “Still a long way to go, but what a difference 8 months has made!!! I can feel my whole face straightening out.”
4. “Rhinoplasty before/after, 10 days post-op!”
5. “Before and after a rhinoplasty, chin implant, and buccal fat removal”
6. “I’m close to the 4-year anniversary of my rhinoplasty. One of the best decisions I’ve ever made.”
© actually-a-house-cat / Reddit
7. “Before (left) and after (right)! 8 months post-op from rhinoplasty and chin/jaw lipo and 3.5 months post-op from a lip lift!”
8. “This is 2 months post-op (41F) for chin/neck lipo”
“Side profile ’before’ is a couple of days before surgery; front-facing ’before’ was actually 25 lb lighter than now (always had double chin/no neck at any weight). Could not be happier with results!”
9. “Finally finished with Invisalign! A little over a year and a half.”
10. “Chin lipo update: almost 4 months post-op. Best decision ever. I don’t recognize that other person anymore.”
11. “One year after my hair transplant!”
12. “Start taking care of your skin and hair loss TODAY! Take action ASAP before more permanent damage is done.”
“I was telling myself I didn’t care, but I think the difference in my facial expression says it all. I hope I can inspire some of you because it’s so worth it. Not for others, for yourself!”
13. This is the wonderful transformation of a smile in only 4 months.
14. “Before and after genioplasty 8 mm (6 months post-op)”
15. “Fourteenth day post-op — rhinoplasty and chin augmentation”
16. The result of a new smile
17. “Almost 8 months post-op of my septorhinoplasty”
© Adorable_Buffalo8828 / Reddit
18. “15 trays left on my journey, 45 in total. Y’all kept me motivated, dedicated, and hopeful. Here’s to the final stretch!”
What’s your opinion about cosmetic procedures? Tell us what part of your face you’d like to change.
Preview photo credit persian_empire94 / Reddit