It’s amazing how something as simple as a photograph can confound us as we gaze at it, trying to figure it out. Our brain tricks us into seeing things that aren’t real and gives us a completely new viewpoint. It may be a youngster with tattoos on his or her arm or a hand sprouting out of his or her skull. Something that appears to be impossible becomes achievable, leaving us perplexed.
1. “It looks like our baby has tattoos already.”
2. “My daughter might be a demon.”
3. “A rail support on a tram.”
4. Interesting looking ice cream
5. “This doggo got a nice set of teeth.”
6. Novak Djokovic casually emerging from his friend’s stomach.
7. “School basement hallway.”
8. “The snow/ice in this pic looks like the ocean.”
9. “Massive explosion outside my window.”
10. “I thought I took a really cool picture of my dog with his tongue out.”
11. Someone had fun designing this subway entrance.
12. “Air bubble makes my daughter’s Taekwondo instructor look like he has an afro.”
13. Gigi Hadids and Zayn’s baby daughter look like she has a tattoo sleeve.
14. “This pic of my wife and I look like 2 pictures put together.”
15. No, this is not a mirror.
16. “My dad was hugging my mom.”
17. “This leaf looks like it cracked the windshield.”
18. A very strange kind of stairs.
19. “The reflection of my truck window makes the tall soda can appear to be regular size.”
20. “I drew poppy outlines for my class to cut out — they look like they overlap but don’t.”
Have you ever shot images that ended up with a muddled perspective? Please share them with us so that we can give our minds and eyes an even better workout!
Preview photo credit Marascaaa2 / reddit