15+ Cats Who Just Want to Be Left Puuurftectly Alone
Many users are enthusiastic about the idea of posting pictures with their beloved pets on social media. After all, they love them, and they want to let the world know they’re not afraid of displaying their passion. However, pets don’t necessarily agree with this public display of affection. And they never hesitate to show it.
votreART searched online and found some pictures that can help you witness, with your very own eyes, the particular characters of some very, very sweet kitty cats.
1. In this pair, someone doesn’t seem to agree with the idea of saying cheese for the shot. Guess who that is?
2. The cat seems to have seen something that its owner still doesn’t know about…
3. Nobody seems happy here, but who’s responsible for the scratch?
4. The kitten seems to be dangerously interested in whoever’s taking the picture.
5. Careful, this cat doesn’t look very happy about her owner graduating from college!
6. A word of advice: Let go now.
7. This pussycat seems to think it’s in danger.
8. Someone here doesn’t seem to be very comfortable with such PDA, and someone else seems to be completely ignoring this awkwardness.
9. Clearly, there’s a pair of sad eyes in this pic.
10. Not a very friendly look over here…
11. Whatever happened to the Christmassy mood?
12. Very upset here.
13. Yeah, not sure if this cat wants a kiss…
14. Is this a great photobomb or what?
15. This cat also knows something its owner doesn’t.
16. Is it falling off the table or just running away from an unwanted selfie?
17. This kitten was the one who decided to take a selfie and that scared its owner very much.
Do you have any similar pictures with your pets? Share them with us in the comment section and spread the word among your family and friends — we’re pretty sure they’ve got some cute selfies like these too!
Source : Velyrics
Hello. impressive job. I did not imagine this. This is a great story. Thanks!